Springwell Audio is an authorised reseller for Bedrock Audio instruments. We have a range of sound level meters which cover most noise and sound measurement needs. There are two acoustic calibrators in the range as well as a professional sound source and generator.
EASY TO USE – RELIABLE – AFFORDABLE
The current range consists of the following items:
- SM30 class 2 sound level meter – 1,125 Euro inc. 25% VAT
- SM50 class 2 sound level meter with STI and STIPA – 1,625 Euro inc. 25% VAT
- SM90 class 1 sound level meter with STI and STIPA- 2,249 Euro inc. 25% VAT
- BAC1 Class 1 and BAC2 Class 2 calibrators – 749 or 561 Euro inc. 25% VAT
- BTB65 Talkbox and sound generator – – 1 125 Euro inc. 25% VAT
All instruments come with a system case except calibrators. However, calibrators fit nicely in a SM50 or SM90 case. Discounts are available for combination kits comprising a BTB65 and SM50 or SM90.
Sound level meters have the following functions as standard:
- STIPA measuring (quick screening mode, pro mode) (Not available on SM30)
- Full STI using the direct method (65 second measurement). (Not available on SM30)
- Speech Level Measurements cf IEC-60268 Annex J. With firmware 2.0 (Not available on SM30)
- Sound level meter (fast, slow, Leq, A/C/Z-weighting) conforming to IEC-61672 class 1 and 2
- Real Time Analyzer (1/3 and 1/1 octave)
- FFT analyzer (detailed frequency analysis up to 32768 lines)
- RT60 measuring (reverberation times: T20/T30/EDT).
- Noise Curves (NR, NC, PNC, NCB, RC, RC mark II) With firmware 2.0
- Calibrated audio recording
- LAeq long-term logging and monitoring
- Audio oscilloscope
- Polarity of loudspeakers and electronics
- AC Volt meter for audio line level measurements (dBU, dBV, V rms)
- Colour touchscreen (resistive overlay)
- Integrated rechargeable battery (can be charged with USB)
- 20-20kHz frequency range
- Dynamic range 24dB-124dB with the BAMT2 class 2 microphone
24-130dB with the BAMT1 class 1 microphone
- USB audio device mode – calibrated audio for your PC-based software applications
- More functionality will be added through free future firmware upgrades.